Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thank you so much for all the emails, cards & phone calls. It really means alot. I have been working half days this week. Still a long day, but I get to sleep in. I had a blood draw today. The nurse from KC called to let me know that most of my numbers looked good ( hemoglobin still a little low ), so I don't have to get poked again until I go back to KC next Thursday. That is the day that I potentially will go in for my second treatment.

Well I guess no new news is good news.
Lori

1 comment:

Linda T said...

Good morning,
Just want to say hi and see if I finally have this business figured out! I am off to work with some of our church gals on our bazaar crafts (Nov 1). I am making some brownies as we are having a baked potato bar at noon. Mickey and I volunteer at the theatre getting people to the right seats. So I will not be doing anything constructive around here--(again
Take care, Linda