Monday, December 1, 2008

hey everybody!
Well, I'm here and hooked up (to chemo by 3:30). Not too much wait for anything. I cried pretty much every step of the way. On the way to KC. In the waiting room at the cancer center. In front of the PA. In front of the Dr. (he gave me a really cool KU ballcap to wear to help cheer me up) At lunch. In admissions. When my parents left. Right now.

I had an EKG when I came in. apparently my pulse was running high. Results perfectly normal. Thank goodness.

Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, sounds like you got the tears out of the way early this time. I can't even imagine how many ups and downs you must go thru each time. It is easy to say, but try to stay positive-you are almost DONE. I am glad for you that things moved a little faster today-that waiting just makes for more frazzeld nerves. I'm thinking about you and keeping you and your family in my prayers. Here's to a problem free week! Patty Diehl