Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hi everybody!
I know it's been awhile since I've written. I have no excuse. The first few days out of the hospital, I felt really good. Better than I have out of the hospital ever. Friday, I started feeling bad, dizzy, out of breath, just a general feeling of no good. Fever up a little, 99.6. Now it's down below 99. I slept 12 hours last night (turned the lights out at 8:30--- unheard of for me) & I feel really good today. No dizziness.

I have a blood draw in the morning to see if I can get out among the people this week. Wish me luck.
Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lori!! just checkin' in on you today. i'm off trying to get some Christmas stuff done. rocky's off, too. he's out shoveling this white stuff, and then i think we're going to try to go to white lakes to walk inside. our treadmill broke a couple weeks ago, and it's makin' me cranky!! glad you get to be home for a longer while than usual before the LAST treatment!! yea, the LAST!! let's say it again -- the FINAL one!! double, triple YEA!!!!! hope this is a good day for you and that you're getting all pumped up for Christmas. let me know if you need anything while i'm out and about anytime. our big girl, jessica, will be home saturday for a week. i should be trying to catch up on my sleep cuz she usually runs me ragged, in a good way! i've been watching a lot of those Christmas movies on channels 38 and 54, and that makes me stay up way too late some nights!! hang tough and enjoy the holidays!! janet xoxoxo