Friday, November 14, 2008

Hi Everyone! What a long week. Haven't felt like doing anything, so I haven't been. Which means I haven't been on the computer to post anything. Sorry. I know that you all are wondering what is happening with my health and my life. This last treatment seems like so long ago, yet it was just 5 days ago. Must be how my brain is dealing with the trauma of it. 4 down, 2 to go. With all of your support and encouraging words, I know that I can make it through it.


My next treatment is after Thanksgiving. Dec 1. I think the Dr. knew that I needed to be home during the holiday for my sanity.


Have had 2 blood draws this week. Tues, my white count was 1.7 hemoglobin was 9.5 (normal, not low enough for blood transfusion). Went in again this morning, won't hear results until this afternoon. Probably a drop in the white count (usual for day 5) this weekend should bring the count back up and Monday's count should show a marked improvement. That's when the hemoglobin has been dropping, though. Let's hope that I'm able to keep the number up.

If you guys ever need and update, and are afraid to call, just leave a message on this site, or drop me an email.
Thanks for everything
Lori

No comments: