Friday, November 21, 2008

What a great week. I worked 3 afternoons - it was great to be out among people again. The girls at work are really good to me, making sure that I don't tire myself out or do too much.

I had a blood draw yesterday. Got a call from the nurse in KC. Seems my hemoglobin is still going down. Right at the cutoff of 8.0. She wanted to know how I was feeling. I told her really good, considering. She said that I might need another transfusion if I go below 8.0 on Monday's blood test. GREAT! Oh well, not much I can do about it.

Have a great weekend.
Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori, Sounds like you are doing great this time around. I will continue to pray for you and hope your blood work is better on Monday. You and your family have a Happy Turkey Day!

janet arnold said...

hey, there! how's it goin' today? today was rocky's birthday, and we took a walk and when we went by your house, i looked over to see if you were peeking out and i would have waved at you. i know you said you sit and watch the traffic sometimes!! :-) went to the store today to get my turkey day stuff. know i forgot something so i'm sure i'll be returning B4 THE day!! i'm happy the dr. gave you a few weeks off before #5 so you can enjoy thanksgiving with family/friends. i know you'll have a lot to be thankful for this thursday, and i know i'll be thanking God for the blessing of your friendship. keep hangin' tough, girlie girl!! janet