Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Well it's day 3 and I'm doing pretty good. Taking the mental health meds as a preventative instead of waiting till I feel bad. This is helping, it think. Thinking about things going on at home doesn't help. I have to concentrate on me.

Today my port got blocked somehow. The nurses had to de-access the port and then re-access it about 5 minutes later. Luckily I didn't have ANY PAIN with any of it.

Keep you posted if anything else comes up. Seems like the past few stays have been pretty boring. OH well!
Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lori,Sounds like things are going a little better this time. I am knocking on wood as I type! I check your blog every day to keep track of you. Yes, you are right, you can not worry about what is going on at home. I know that is easier said than done, but you can't waste your energy on things out of your control. I guess that was my tip of the day. I'm thinking about you and your family. Good luck the next few days and take care of YOU, Patty Diehl