Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So, you ask-- How am I feeling????

The first day was a bummer, no energy, dizziness. But day 2, I feel great! Bored, you know, when you can't get out and do anything. Energized that it is done & I can get back to the business of feeing better every day from here on out, without the looming "next treatment" hanging over my head.

I have decided to take a sharpie and mark the calendar with different dates. Tuesday is the 1st, today the 2nd. Gives me something to look forward to (there are so many things, though) getting my hair back, spring, flowers (I sat at the window today thinking about the plants I want to put in my pots and garden), softball (can't wait for those games), reconnecting with the truly special people in my life.

To all of you!
I love you,
Thank you for your support, prayers and kindness through this time
Lori

No comments: