Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday has been a lazy day. Spent most of the morning dozing. I guess that's better than crying. Monte's sisters visited this afternoon, as well as my Mom & Dad. Good to have company, makes the day pass by faster. Drs. say they are going to work it out so that I can get out of the hospital Sunday evening. Keep your fingers crossed it works out. Just two more days, keep telling myself that it's only two more days. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. I do want you to know that I read all of the comments that are left. I really appreciate them.

Happy thoughts from here on out.
Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori, So sorry to hear about your bad day yesterday-those downer days last alot longer than the happy ones do for some reason! I was real glad to hear that today was better for you. I will keep my fingers crossed for you to get out on Sunday. I am thinking positive thoughts for you and hope your next few days FLY by. Take care, Patty Diehl

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori. Thanks for taking the time to keep us posted on how you're doing. I'm sorry to hear that you are having those bad days. If you need happier pills I can fly in to make those doctors give 'em to you. I haven't forgotten about the recipe you asked for but it doesn't sound like you'll be cooking for a few days. Did you have lots of people show up for the benefit?
Take care. Michelle Walker.