Sunday, October 12, 2008

I know it's been a while since I posted, but not much new has been happening. I do want to thank everybody who attended the benefit last night how thankful I am that you are in my life. It means so much that you would take time out of your busy schedules to spend some time (& money) with me! Thank you! Thank you!

Also, it's time for round three! I will leave Topeka bright & early Monday morning to go to KC for bloodwork and a Dr. visit. If I'm healthy enough, I'll be admitted to the hospital for my 3rd round of chemo. Once this round is complete, I'll be half way done. Yeah.

I'll keep you posted through my hospital stay.

Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori,
I told you that I would read your blog, and I did! The wig looks great, and the dog likes it too! hee hee
I got an e-mail from your mom this morning....she said I won the "Martha Stewart" cookbook! Yee Haw Richard is happy about that! I will probably go to Cards and Such tomorrow to pick it up.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm I see I went in as anonymous? I will have to figure this out!
Doris