Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hi. Today was a better day. I actually felt more normal again. Even sooner than the last two treatments. Went in for a blood draw. Numbers are low- white count 3.0, but the good news is that's better than 3 days out for the previous two times. I forgot to take anything to put on my head when I went in to the hospital (I do my blood draws at stormont). Decided I didn't care, my chauffeur Drew asked if I wanted to go back, I said no. So I am being really careful in public places and using a mask. If I didn't look a sight. One lady in the waiting room asked me if I had cancer. Told her yes, she said I had good color. If you can call a two toned bald lady having good color, I guess that's OK. Felt good enough to cook a casserole for dinner tonight. I was just too tired to clean up. I have good help though. Both Monte and Taylor pitched in.

Thanks for listening to the exciting as well as the mundane.
Lori

No comments: