Monday, October 20, 2008

Hi, everybody. Thanks for putting up with my sporadic writing. Sometimes it's just to hard to set in front of the computer and write.

Sunday was hurry up & wait. Again. (does it seem like I'm doing a lot more complaining now?) Monte stayed Sat night, we left the hospital about 3. (not without roadblocks from the nurse from HELL Judy) More about her later. Stopped at Kmart for 2 prescriptions. I just can't get comfortable at home either. Can't take too many pills. So I slept for 4 hours, up for 3, slept for about 3 more.

Time to go to KC for my $4,000 shot. Did you know the reason I have to go to KC is because a Dr. from Topeka won't take orders from at Dr. from KC. Can it get any worse?????


Here's to a brighter and more comfortable tomorrow.
Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lori-Glad to hear you are home. You have more than earned the right to complain-you write it and I will read it! The nurse from Hell sounds like a real joy of a person. I hope you get some sleep soon. everything always seems worse when we are tired don't the think. Take care, I'm thinking about you, Patty Diehl