Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm finally in the hospital room! We left the house at 6:30 this morning, we were done in the doctor's office by 9:35. We went for coffee and read for a while, then had an early lunch because they told us it would be a while before a room would be ready. We got to the hospital at 12:15. Admitting told us it would be 3:00. Finally at 6:20 they checked me in and I got to the room at about 7:00. Talk about a long day. No comfortable chairs. Anyway, I'm here now but it may be midnight before I get hooked up to the chemo. Wish me luck everybody. I'll write more tomorrow.
Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Lori, it sounds like you had a very long day!
I went to Cards and Such and picked up the Martha Stewart cookbook that I won at the fundraiser raffle. Richard has looked through it to see if there was anything in there he would like me to make! Imagine that!
The weather is so yucky!
Later,
Doris